- High performance SSD cloud servers
- Full 10 Gbit secure private networking
- Self-sustained zones for resilient deployments
- Highly available multi-redundancy object storage
- Low latency, high bandwidth public or private secure HTTP(s) access
- S3 compatible API for simple tooling integration
- From 1 up to 4 Tesla P100 GPU cards
- Direct passthrough access for maximum performance
- All the advantages of a regular Compute server
- Anycast DNS network for low latency resolution
- Geo-replicated redundancy for optimal uptime
- Hosted status dashboards for devops teams
- Transparency for service incidents and scheduled maintenances
No surprises pricing. Start smart, scale hard.
- Instance sizes for any workload.
- From small clusters or even single servers to powerful big-data nodes.
- One simple hourly price, prorated to the minute.
- Industry leading price performance ratio.
- True pay per use.
- Cluster friendly traffic pricing.
- Free internal traffic between all your instances.
- Free in-bound and 1 TB/month free out-bound per instance.
small19 EUR month
2 Cores 2 GB RAM SSD Disk
medium38 EUR month
2 Cores 4 GB RAM SSD Disk
large77 EUR month
4 Cores 8 GB RAM SSD Disk
Trusted by engineers across Europe.
When running mission critical production workloads in the cloud, a partner you can rely on makes all the difference. Our customer success engineers have helped hundreds of customers from all over Europe migrate, run and scale production workloads on Exoscale.Contact us