Cloud Services and more
- High performance SSD cloud servers
- Dual 25 Gbps secure private networking
- Self-sustained zones for resilient deployments
- Highly available multi-redundancy object storage
- Low latency, high bandwidth public or private secure HTTP(s) access
- S3 compatible API for simple tooling integration
- From 1 up to 4 Tesla P100 or V100 NVIDIA GPU cards
- Direct passthrough access for maximum performance
- All the advantages of a regular Compute server
- Anycast DNS network for low latency resolution
- Geo-replicated redundancy for optimal uptime
- Hosted status dashboards for devops teams
- Transparency for service incidents and scheduled maintenances
No surprises pricing. Start smart, scale hard.
- Instance sizes for any workload.
- From small clusters or even single servers to powerful big-data nodes.
- One simple hourly price, prorated to the second.
- Industry leading price performance ratio.
- True pay per use.
- Cluster friendly traffic pricing.
- Free internal traffic between all your instances.
- Free in-bound and 1 TB/month free out-bound per instance.
small19 EUR month2 Cores2 GB RAMSSD Disk
medium38 EUR month2 Cores4 GB RAMSSD Disk
large77 EUR month4 Cores8 GB RAMSSD Disk
Trusted by engineers across Europe.
When running mission critical production workloads in the cloud, a partner you can rely on makes all the difference. Our customer success engineers have helped hundreds of customers from all over Europe migrate, run and scale production workloads on Exoscale.Contact us