Cloud Services and more
- High performance SSD cloud servers
- Dual 25 Gbps secure private networking
- Self-sustained zones for resilient deployments
- Highly available multi-redundancy object storage
- Low latency, high bandwidth public or private secure HTTP(s) access
- S3 compatible API for simple tooling integration
- From 1 up to 4 Tesla P100 or V100 NVIDIA GPU cards
- Direct passthrough access for maximum performance
- All the advantages of a regular Compute server
Virtual Private Cloud
- Cherry-pick Private networking, Dedicated hypervisors, and Private Connect
- Available with low committment on both shared and dedicated hypervisors
- Anycast DNS network for low latency resolution
- Geo-replicated redundancy for optimal uptime
- Hosted status dashboards for devops teams
- Transparency for service incidents and scheduled maintenances
Included With Every Exoscale Account
A realistic and pragmatic uptime SLA, to let you know what to really get, with no unrealistic claims. Read more
Exoscale is ISO certified by the most stringent auditors, to enable a smooth and safe adoption of our Cloud Platform. Read more
Get prompt help from the real engineers working on the product. Easily accessible support is a just a click away.
Web Application, CLI & API
Access your resources and automate your workflow using the tools you prefer, switching seamlessly between them.
Deploy your application across multiple European Zones
Exoscale Zones are directly connected to different Tier 1 and Tier 2 transit providers, while several peering connections with major local actors grant first class performance in Europe.
|DE-FRA-1||Frankfurt - GERMANY|
|DE-MUC-1||Munich - GERMANY|
|AT-VIE-1||Vienna - AUSTRIA|
|CH-GVA-2||Geneva - SWITZERLAND|
|CH-DK-2||Zurich - SWITZERLAND|
|BG-SOF-1||Sofia - BULGARIA|
Trusted by engineers across Europe.
When running mission critical production workloads in the cloud, a partner you can rely on makes all the difference. Our customer success engineers have helped hundreds of customers from all over Europe migrate, run and scale production workloads on Exoscale.Contact us