As parts of its ongoing efforts to grow its infrastructure footprint
across Europe, Exoscale is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer.
The site reliability engineer position is focusing on ensuring
constant availability of the Exoscale product portfolio. The
engineering team at Exoscale works on all aspects of Exoscale from
developing products, to their operation and support. Site reliability
engineers are expected to take part in the on-call roll after a
With an expanding customer base and new physical locations rolling
out in 2019, as well as new products to further advance Exoscale’s
product portfolio, site reliability engineers maintain a wide range
of products and technology stacks. As users of Exoscale itself,
site reliability engineers also take active part in improving products.
Candidates will be expected to be strongly familiar with UNIX, as well
as key networking concepts. Knowledge of configuration management
solutions and large scale infrastructure is considered essential.
Knowledge of one or more of Python, Go or Clojure will put candidates
at an advantage as will familiarity with Kubernetes.
As part of its European expansion, Exoscale is looking for Sales Specialists in the sectors below :
- Public sector, especially research and education
- Software development, media and startups
As an Infrastructure as a Service Sales Specialist you are responsible to drive net new Revenue for Exoscale with a strong focus on Germany.
- You have a hunter role: research, network, and penetrate new accounts for Exoscale in
the selected sector.
- You align with Account Managers and Cloud Solution Architects to secure a customer centric
approach for a successful pipeline generation and effective deal closing.
- You understand cloud technologies and know how to pitch them at executives, management,
technical and line-of-business staff.
- Hunter Style self-driven sales approach
- Sales Experience in the selected Sector
- Understanding of sales processes, including pipeline management
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and
presentation skills are required
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and development culture
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in IT sales
- Fluent in English
- Travelling up to 50%, to a major part in the DACH region
- Driving license (car)
- High engagement and motivation
- Structured approach
- Strong customer orientation
- Active communication with relevant stakeholders
- Focus on performance and results
- You enjoy working in a team