A solid European cloud hosting alternative.
- High performance SSD cloud servers
- Full 10 Gbit secure private networking
- Self-sustained zones for resilient deployments
- Highly available multi-redundancy object storage
- Low latency, high bandwidth public or private secure HTTP(s) access
- S3 compatible API for simple tooling integration
- From 1 up to 4 Tesla P100 GPU cards
- Direct passthrough access for maximum performance
- All the advantages of a regular Compute server
- Anycast DNS network for low latency resolution
- Geo-replicated redundancy for optimal uptime
- Hosted status dashboards for devops teams
- Transparency for service incidents and scheduled maintenances
Powerful concepts. Simple interfaces. Built for teams.
Easily use anti-affinity groups and spawn virtual servers in different data centers to ensure high availability. Securely configure firewall rules across any number of instances using security groups. Manage team members and control access to your infrastructure with organizations, keypairs and multi-factor authentication. Our simple and intuitive interfaces make powerful concepts easy to use for teams of any size.
No surprises pricing. Start smart, scale hard.
- Instance sizes for any workload.
- From small clusters or even single servers to powerful big-data nodes.
- One simple hourly price, prorated to the minute.
- Industry leading price performance ratio.
- True pay per use.
- Cluster friendly traffic pricing.
- Free internal traffic between all your instances.
- Free in-bound and 1 TB/month free out-bound per instance.
small19 EUR month
2 Cores 2 GB RAM SSD Disk
medium38 EUR month
2 Cores 4 GB RAM SSD Disk
large77 EUR month
4 Cores 8 GB RAM SSD Disk
Trusted by engineers across Europe and beyond.
When running mission critical production workloads in the cloud, a partner you can rely on makes all the difference. Our customer success engineers have helped hundreds of customers from all over Europe migrate, run and scale production workloads on Exoscale.
Not Your Typical Swiss Cloud Hosting Company.
When running mission critical production workloads in the cloud, a partner you can rely on makes all the difference. Although we are known primarily as a Swiss Cloud provider, we have grown by leaps and bounds. In 2017, we expanded our data centers to Austria and Germany.
Data Security: GDPR Compliance & Data Privacy Laws.
We take security seriously. Exoscale is the ideal partner for those looking to respect the strict Swiss data privacy laws. We also help engineers ensure that the workloads started in Austria, stay in Austria. Same goes for workloads started in Germany: we guarantee that they will remain in Germany. This means that your projects are GDPR-compliant when you work with Exoscale.
More Than Swiss, Austrian and German Data Centers.
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of European customers migrate, run and scale production workloads on Exoscale in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and beyond.