Hi cloud enthusiasts,
It’s been an exciting two weeks since providing access to our new open-cloud platform.
We’re having a hard time taking our eyes off our dashboards and watching accounts get created, VMs being spun up and customers using our new platform.
We will be running on an invite-only basis for a bit longer, but please get in touch if you want a CHF50 coupon to join the fun and get convinced.
We’ve had tons of interesting feedback on the platform so far and are working hard to deliver the best open-cloud management experience, be sure to keep posting your thoughts and ideas to our Trello board
This week we’ve been focusing on a few glitches some of you are experiencing when using our portal, most of which are already rolled out.
Here’s a summary of the most important updates:
- Updated base templates with Ubuntu 13.04 & 12.04
- Latest cloud-init support, with user-data
- We now support SSH keypair imports (for RSA keys).
- When creating keypairs, text selection is smoother
- Better UI when creating keypairs and when creating security group rules
Last, come meet us at the following events if you can:
- Clojure ZH in Zürich on may 28th, where we’ll talk about pallet.
- Build a cloud day where we’ll talk about working with the cloudstack API and accompanying tools.
Keep on clouding!